Vigilia. [BaekRen, Nu'est, NC-17, EN]

Kirjoitatko muutakin fanfictionia kuin jrock-aiheista? Tälle alueelle kuuluvat esimerkiksi jpop-ficit, kpop-ficit, muu RPS sekä kirja- ja elokuvafanfiction.

Vigilia. [BaekRen, Nu'est, NC-17, EN]

ViestiKirjoittaja Nera » Ma Marras 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Title: Vigilia.
Author: Nera
Rating: NC-17
Beta: None
Pairings: Baekho/Ren [Nu’est]
Genre: AU, smut
Warnings: dirty talk, oral, frotting
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story.
Summary: “I want you naked,” Baekho muttered into Ren’s ear and his fingers teased along the hem of his underwear, the other hand busy tracing the muscle lines that they had spent so many hours sculpting at the gym. “On your knees, in front of me…” he tugged at the piercing and Ren groaned when Baekho’s hand wound itself into his boxers to grace him with a few mischievous touches.

Comments: Hi. So, here’s some more of these two gorgeous people. I have to point out again that I refuse to write them as teens, because it’s awkward. Why? Well, because I haven’t been a teenager in a while and I have a strong need to make my fics believable and I can’t make believable teenagers happen for my mind doesn’t work like a teenager’s anymore. So I’m choosing to age them a couple of years for my own comfort (imagine them at about 23-24 years), but I don’t think you’ll mind much.
The title is Latin and means wakefulness. Also, Ren’s hair reference, courtesy of Jaejoong.
Word count: 2152

Pedalling through,
The dark currents,
I find,
An accurate copy,
A blueprint,
Of the pleasure,
In me,

Björk – Pagan Poetry

In Baekho’s opinion, Ren was wearing too many articles of clothing. Ren chuckled against his lips when they kissed, Ren’s back firmly pressed up against his bedroom wall. Ever since the younger of the two had walked in with short blond hair, Baekho knew he wouldn’t do much sleeping that night. Ren had taken looking like a super-star to a whole other level that day.

“Do you like it?” Ren had smiled coyly, playing with the short strands in the back of his neck. The left side was shaved and felt foreign under Baekho’s fingers when he had touched the stubble. Baekho loved it – but he didn’t feel his opinion really mattered, because whatever Ren decided to do to his appearance, Baekho found beautiful by default.

“I do.” he had told Ren anyway and watched the other beam with pride. How it would feel to tug at the shorter hair crossed his mind and Ren must’ve seen the glow in his eyes, because he leaned in closer and whispered ‘later’ in his ear, before he grinned wickedly and slunk away from him.

Baekho was glad it was ‘later’. Lord knows how grateful he was that Ren had grabbed him by the hand sometime past midnight and dragged him into his room. It was a rare night when they would be allowed to go to sleep before four in the morning and hadn’t it been for the promise, Baekho would’ve passed out long ago. Now he found a whole new level of wakefulness when Ren shut the door with a loud thud and pressed him up against it. The lock clicked shut and both smiled wickedly.

“I could hardly concentrate today,” Baekho confessed as Ren’s hands hurried underneath his t-shirt and touched him all over. “I could only think of this…” he groaned and undid the buttons on Ren’s shirt with shaking hands.

“Silly Tiger,” Ren reprimanded and allowed Baekho to push away from the door and lock Ren against a wall instead. Gone was the t-shirt and Ren’s shirt hung unbuttoned and loose on his shoulders when Baekho pressed his leg between Ren’s. His finger’s tangled in Baekho’s hair when they devoured each other. “I want you.” he moaned into Baekho’s mouth.

“I’m yours, love,” Baekho muttered back. “I’m yours.” he ground roughly into Ren, pulling a throaty moan from him.

This thing they had was kind of unconventional. Baekho and Ren weren’t a couple per say. They had made an arrangement between just the two of them, after finding out both needed it and that it’d be the easiest way out. It wasn’t like there were a lot of options for them to explore when trying to relieve the sexual frustration which had built up over the years of living together in separation of the rest of the world. It had been awkward the first times they had met up for sex, because neither of them had any experiences to bring to the table. Ren admitted he had tried to do some research, but it hadn’t been very fruitful and the sex had been fumbling, shy kisses and ended in a half-assed hand job in bed. Baekho hadn’t dared to look at Ren for a couple of days afterwards, because he felt insecure about what had happened. They hadn’t really talked about it afterwards, but went for it again, haphazardly, hands and mouths still uncertain of where to touch and kiss. It had been better, less awkward but still somewhat weird. It became good only after five or six times together – when they started to communicate with each other in quiet whispers about what they liked and didn’t like. They hadn’t gone very far with experimenting or exploring their options.

“Fuck, Rennie…” Baekho groaned and a shiver ran down Ren’s spine. He found Baekho’s dirty mouth arousing, because the other was always so proper, always so fucking correct despite the tough guy act he pulled. Baekho nuzzled against Ren’s neck and he felt teeth grazing the skin and nipping softly. Ren wouldn’t had minded if Baekho had bitten down and bruised him, but he knew a horde of people who would blow up if there were scuffs or bite marks on him. Baekho’s hands were snug around his hips, before they snaked behind him and cupped his arse through his skin-tight jeans.

“Need you…” Ren moaned, his eyes pressed shut and head thrown back from the euphoric feeling of having Baekho handle him a lot rougher than before. His own hands scratched the skin on Baekho’s shoulders, leaving angry red marks in their wake. Teeth and tongue conquered land a centimetre at the time over his skin and Ren shivered when Baekho pulled away from him so much he could unbutton Ren’s jeans and then his own. He fumbled with the fly on purpose because the keening noises that left Ren were too precious to not tease out of him. Baekho also felt a kind of pride to know it was him who made Ren so aroused and wanton.

Ren muttered something nondescript and swatted Baekho’s hand away to take the three strides to his messed-up bed, shedding his shirt as he did. He barely got it off himself, before Baekho pressed up against back and held onto his slim waist and hips, while peppering his neck and shoulders with wet kisses. Teeth nibbled at his earlobe and Ren felt Baekho’s erection press up against his arse and he pushed back. The groan that left Baekho was low and dangerous and Ren grinned like the Cheshire cat.

“I want you naked,” Baekho muttered into Ren’s ear and his fingers teased along the hem of his underwear, the other hand busy tracing the muscle lines that they had spent so many hours sculpting at the gym. “On your knees, in front of me…” he tugged at the piercing and Ren groaned when Baekho’s hand wound itself into his boxers to grace him with a few mischievous touches.

Ren couldn’t turn around fast enough. He had been sceptical the first time Baekho asked him to go down on him, which hadn’t been good for eithers self-esteem. Ren hadn’t done it the first time and Baekho hadn’t asked him again, for he was much too polite and self-aware. A few weeks later, Ren had agreed and it had been messy and clumsy and over quickly. Now, after a few times, it was considerably better. Ren kicked off his pants and underwear and helped Baekho inch his own pants down about half way, before he sunk down on his knees and peppered Baekho’s quivering stomach with teasing kisses. He paid special attention to the skin over the hip bones and rubbed the back of his thighs affectionately. Baekho sighed and Ren grinned against his hip before he grabbed the base of Baekho’s cock and kissed the crown. Baekho’s hands were in his short hair the second he sucked the hot flesh into his mouth and Ren felt a sense of pride of how easy it was to make a mess out of the other. He moved his head up and down slowly, glancing up at Baekho at times and the sight made him smile. His face was filled with marvel and arousal had tinted his cheeks pink and when Ren pressed his tongue a little harder against the slit, Baekho’s eyes pressed shut and he hissed, hips undulating involuntary. The hands in his hair gripped him a little tighter and Ren found himself groaning around Baekho’s cock.

“Re-Rennie, s-stop…” Baekho stammered and Ren let his cock go with a lewd pop. Baekho shivered when he stepped half a step backwards and rid himself of his pants. Ren grinned and Baekho felt small in his presence and almost ashamed of how fucking horny the other got him. Ren chuckled and pulled Baekho into a smouldering kiss and both laughed softly when they pulled apart and Baekho pressed his forehead snug against Ren’s. “Fuck, how I want you, Rennie.” he muttered hoarsely and the cussing made Ren’s whole body tingle.

“Come get me.” the younger challenged and climbed into bed, beckoning the other to follow, quickly. Baekho wasted little time to climb on top of Ren and settle between his spread legs. Ren moaned softly when Baekho’s cock rubbed up against his, precum and his spit making it slick. Baekho ground his hips against Ren’s and enveloped him in a strong embrace. Ren muffled his cries of pleasure into Baekho’s strong shoulder and he clawed at his biceps and arched up into his chest.

“You like that don’t you?” Baekho smiled, his voice strained and he pushed himself up on an arm length distance, so he could look at the other in their rapture. “You’re so hungry for this…” he thrust a little harder against Ren and the younger’s breath hitched. Baekho smiled. He had been shy about speaking dirty to Ren, but it too was getting better and better, when he learned the other took great pleasure in being handled a little rougher. Ren clasped a hand over his own mouth to keep the sounds from echoing through the entire apartment as he arched off the mattress with a furious blush decorating his features.

“Shut up and fuck me, Kang Dongho!” Ren wheezed through his own fingers, his other hand grasping the pillow under his head.

“You’d love that, wouldn’t you? Me roughing you up…” Baekho grabbed Ren’s left leg and placed it around his waist and Ren wasted little time to do the same with his other leg. “Making a mess out of you.” he groaned and tugged Ren’s head back, so he could suck and lick on the skin just under his jaw. Ren pressed his eyes shut and a helpless wail escaped him when Baekho started a series of even, albeit rough thrusts against him. Ren abandoned the hope of keeping it down and grasped at Baekho’s shoulders and arms for support. He met Baekho’s thrusts to his best abilities, faltering at times, but Ren didn’t care much when it felt so good. Baekho’s weight on top of him was perfect and the heat their bodies shared was perfect to him and he stared up into Baekho’s hazy eyes and couldn’t help but smile, before he pulled the other down into a smothering kiss. It was more tongue than lips, it was messy and wet, but right then it was all Ren wanted.

“You feel so good, Rennie,” Baekho smiled, when he snaked a hand between their sweaty bodies to jerk them both off. Their cocks were hot and slick in the palm of his hand and Ren hid his face in the crook of Baekho’s neck when he came hard into his hand. His body shuddered and he felt electrified, Baekho’s proud smile teasing the skin under his left ear. Baekho’s orgasm didn’t let itself be kept at bay for many minutes and his hoarse growl was the prettiest of sounds to Ren in that moment.

They stilled for a while, feeling the tension settle in the room and Baekho pressed closer to Ren. His breath was laboured and he felt hands much more slender than his pet his back and neck with affection. Baekho felt loved in that very second and he pressed a shy kiss to Ren’s sweaty temple.

“Hey.” he muttered softly and carded his clean hand through Ren’s messy locks. Ren looked blissful when he met Baekho’s curious gaze and his smile was lackadaisical.

“Hey,” he greeted back and rubbed gentle circles on Baekho’s bicep. “What’s up?” he joked and undid his legs from around Baekho’s waist. They were starting to cramp anyway.

“Not much.” Baekho admitted with a smile when he got up to find something to wipe his hand on, and their bodies as well.

“I thought we had prepared something for that…” Ren moaned with distaste when he saw Baekho use his t-shirt as a towel.

“I did too, but it seems we were careless.” Baekho mused, and helped Ren clean himself up. Ren scoffed but was grateful they didn’t make a mess of the bed. He’d hate to explain why he was changing the sheets again.

“Get back here.” he commanded when Baekho disposed the t-shirt in a hamper in the corner of Ren’s room.

“Always so demanding,” Baekho grinned and snuggled up to Ren when he dove in under the covers. Ren silenced his chuckle with a kiss. “You’re cute.” he rubbed his nose against Ren’s and the younger scoffed.

“Shush, you love it when I’m demanding.” Ren pressed the other closer to him and took a deep breath that smelled of Baekho and whatever traces of cologne the other had been wearing earlier that day. Baekho hummed something incoherent and laid a kiss on Ren’s forehead and Ren felt like the best place on earth right now was between those strong arms.

A/N: Well... Maybe I now would get my thesis written? IKR wishful thinking...

1 tykkää.
Nera
Vuoden crossover

Re: Vigilia. [BaekRen, Nu'est, NC-17, EN]

ViestiKirjoittaja DrMinttu » Ma Marras 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Nice. I was bored at work today and this was exactly what I needed. So thank you for making my day more... enjoyable. :---)

This is the first Nu'est fic I've read and I liked it. It's actually pretty basic stuff (not sure myself what kind of stuff I mean - semi PWP I guess?) but definitely well-written. It's funny how non-native English speakers often write more complex English than native speakers.

There were some parts I couldn't stomach (for example, "I'm yours, love" sounds tacky and awkward to me - I feel it's something that you'd hear in a fairly bad movie, not in real life), but also parts I really enjoyed. Like the whole paragraph about how it all started.

I think k-poppers all living together, not meeting many girls, is a super delicious setting. Like, they were basically forced to do it, right? They had no choice, right? Being young guys in their sexual peak and all. Also, I loved that you mentioned the sex being awkward at first. Now that's realistic. Plus I like first time stories and I like awkward sexual encounters (in fiction, that is.....).
Writing about teens can be difficult, but I think Ren and Baekho could've easily passed for teenagers in this fic if you just made them a little, uhh, less confident I guess.

Other thing I got a bang out of, was the fact that Baekho was too polite and self-aware to ask Ren for a blow-job after he first refused. I don't know why, but it's a nice thought. I can see him (Baekho) being a little embarrassed for that.

Yeah, well, I don't know what else to say: it was hot. I'm happy they didn't fuck, but at the same time I'm hoping for a part two.....
MOPT -blogi || Last.fm || Ficcilista

1 tykkää.
DrMinttu
Teknikko

ViestiKirjoittaja Nera » Ma Marras 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Don't mention it, I live to serve. ;D

I prefer a more toned down language over a mega-decorative one which will serve no real purpose in the end - at least not in my opinion. I like to understand what I'm about to take part of. Sure it's fun to throw in a fancier choice of words from time to time, but that too has to be executed with class, lol. I've seen this happen in 50 Shades (read it to be able to properly criticize it, mind you), where the author used super basic English and then threw in words that would never, ever be used in a daily situation. I think I facepalmed with the force of a thousand sledgehammers at that point... ANYWAY. %D

It's only my second time writing about them, so I'm not by any means an expert. What I've understood tho, is that Baekho is pretty fond of speaking softly and with a lot emotion to his group mates. I understand these phrases might seem too sugary for some, but why not? He's also the more approachable of the pair, because fuck that smile is precious and he seems like a really kind character. Ren on the other hand... He seems like he's got universes inside of him. To me he's not an equally soft character, but still caring in his own way.

Yeah, well, I don't know what else to say: it was hot. I'm happy they didn't fuck, but at the same time I'm hoping for a part two.....

Um, what fic have you been reading? :'D In my opinion they did fuck, or doesn't this count as sex because there wasn't any penetration? Please, enlighten me.

Anyway, thank you for commenting. :D It made me happy to know it was a decent read to help kill some dullness~!

Nera
Vuoden crossover

ViestiKirjoittaja DrMinttu » Ma Marras 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Nera kirjoitti:Sure it's fun to throw in a fancier choice of words from time to time, but that too has to be executed with class, lol. I've seen this happen in 50 Shades (read it to be able to properly criticize it, mind you), where the author used super basic English and then threw in words that would never, ever be used in a daily situation. I think I facepalmed with the force of a thousand sledgehammers at that point... ANYWAY. %D

I KNOW. After reading the first 50 Shades book it was clear that the ability to write well is no longer a requirement to get your book published.

Nera kirjoitti:

Um, what fic have you been reading? :'D In my opinion they did fuck, or doesn't this count as sex because there wasn't any penetration? Please, enlighten me.

To me, there are blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, finger-fucking etc. Then there's fucking (penetration). The word 'sex' includes all above.
Didn't mean to imply this is lesser kind of sexual activity or anything, I just don't call humping or sucking dick 'fucking'. :D Makes me confused.

1 tykkää.
DrMinttu
Teknikko

ViestiKirjoittaja Nera » Ma Marras 11, 2013 9:10 pm

To me, there are blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, finger-fucking etc. Then there's fucking (penetration). The word 'sex' includes all above.
Didn't mean to imply this is lesser kind of sexual activity or anything, I just don't call humping or sucking dick 'fucking'. :D Makes me confused.

First of all, thanks for clarifying. :) And apologies if I sounded crabby, it was just me being a bit taken aback, that's all.

I think we'll have to agree on disagreeing, because I'm even more confused of how you chose to draw the line between fucking and not fucking. :'D In my opinion they did fuck, despite the lack of dick-in-butt/dick-in-vagina in case of a het pairing. (Out of curiosity, what's your view on girl/girl PWP then, if we assume they don't use a strap-on? Is it just sex and no fucking then as well?) My opinion is that sex is fucking is sex, with or without penetration, and what I like to divide is fucking and lovemaking. Then again I don't know if that's any less confusing to you... :')

Nera
Vuoden crossover

ViestiKirjoittaja DrMinttu » Ma Marras 11, 2013 9:43 pm

I really haven't thought about it to that extent. :D I don't have any logic in this or anything, since it's mostly about what kind of mental images certain words evoke in me. Two guys fucking: butt-fucking. Two girls fucking: whatever two girls do when they have sex.

In a fic, for example, if someone says something like "I caught them fucking in a closet" I immediately think of someone getting his ass rammed. And I will prolly be a little confused if it later turns out they were just jerking each other off.

As I said, no logic, just how my mind works. :D Btw, I like how commenting a fic can actually turn into a conversation, that happens all too seldom nowadays!

DrMinttu
Teknikko

ViestiKirjoittaja Nera » Ti Marras 12, 2013 5:55 pm

^Ah, I see, I see. So it's basically just about nuances words have, am I correct? :D I can understand where you're coming from now that you've explained it to me. Thank you!

And thank you for the discussion as well. It has been informative and interesting as well. :3

1 tykkää.
Nera
Vuoden crossover

Paluu Muu fanfiction